Friday, April 24, 2009

OKAY I MAY HAVE A NEW FAVORITE... i NEED TO START ON A "DADDY AND ME" PAGE... I LIKE THIS... SOFT COLORS EASY TO PUT WITH ANYTHING... OKAY SO HERE IS MY COMBINING PAPER...... HMMMM CAN I DO IT????ANYTHING COMBINES WITH A CRISP WHITE LINEN (CRISSCROSS) CARDSTOCK--I LIKEY--- okay so for the right side...yep I like the lace, thats a definate... I ADDED SOME PRETTY LACE TRIM LOOKS SEA BLUE IN PIC, BUT IN REALITY IS A SOFT BLUISH GREY-- i likey so far-- THIS IS WHAT the blue lace looks like( ALL PICS TAKEN WITH MY IPHONE, NOT COLOR-GUARANTEED)
OH NO!!! ...except the fact that you faintly see the word Fat above the brown vertical word father --a light but noticeable horizontal-- word Fat-- hmmm...

i fix by putting a nice square rosette in the place...im thinking something like this for left side
okay lets get going on the right side-- okay, okay-I'M CHEATING WITH THIS 12X12 of combining journaling squares-I ussually never do coordinating paper and embellishments, but I needed quick and easy. I cut it and left these 3 together to act as a border and added a strip of this brown and tan ribbon.. so far so goodmore progress on left side- some light beige metal tags and use same ribbon as the right side to tie the brown to this pageand right side also i coming along
i added heidi grace light blue rubons on acetate paper. I cut to size of picture mat and then decorated, adding a nice touch. Once you put picture underneath the clear acetate paper and then and you can see through, these rubons with stand out gorgeously. Soft and detailed, love it!!!!orright side with same details... rubons on acetate paper final layout.












1 comment:

tavolini said...

I love how the process is written out while you work. Results are beautiful!

guestbook