Sunday, September 28, 2008

did you find some gas?

So its Sunday, evening and time to get some shuteye to start the new week. Wow! what happened to the weekend? Its already over. I have some fuel. Pretty soon, people will be chasing the tanker trucks on the hwy to see where they are going to.... scary!!! who?, what?!... Shell at Old Fountain and Braselton Hwy came at 10pm Saturday and by noon Sunday--- Fuel was out. My reliable, ever self sufficient husband of mine has also filled the 2x genormous 5 galloon tanks as well... Lets see what Monday brings.... Have a great one!

furniture 009

furniture 010

and some who thought they actually were going to cut in line

furniture 011

yes we were facing the angry mob

SCRAPS OF HISTORY

http://scrapsofhistory.com/default.aspx

1 comment:

tavolini said...

I agree, its been impossible to find gas!!

Thanks for your kind comments--we had a great time, too :) I need to talk my parents into staying for longer than a weekend, sometime! I'm glad your parents had a good time.

Have a great week!
-J

guestbook